- Coping Resources/Strategies
- Elements of Coping
- emotional health
- evolving status
- family illness
- Miscellanea of Coping Concerns
- Pain and personal grief.
- Personal & social advancement
- personal illness
- personal loss
- perspective on illness: family
- perspective on illness: healthcare professional
- perspective on illness: personal
- perspective: healthcare professional
- perspective: personal
- Spiritual Care and Stories
Category Archives: personal loss
Anxiety: a final word.
In the days of my childhood, I knew a man who ‘rejoiced’ under the extraordinary nickname of “Linnet”. Linnet was himself an unusual and eccentric character; he was a loner and the butt of mostly (but not always) harmless practical … Continue reading
Accentuating the Positive.
You will recall that I concluded my last blog with a question and in the interests of taking things further forward, it might be worthwhile reading that final paragraph again before moving on. My answer to such a question has … Continue reading
Living & Learning: coming to terms with illness in others
It is many years ago now – in fact more than “threescore and ten” – since I first become aware of the unwelcome, bewildering and disruptive power of life-threatening illness and its impact upon the family. Indeed, I was still … Continue reading